BOILED WOOL KANTHA POCKET MEDIUM COAT
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
- Relaxed Fit
- Straight Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Snap Front
- Shawl Collar
- Long Sleeve
- Patch Pocket Front and Reverse
- Knee Length
- Model is 5' 7"" and Wearing Size O/S
- Made in India
Bust 45.5" Waist 45.5" Hip 51.0" Sleeve L 34.0" Front L 38.0" Back L 38.0"
- 50% Wool 30% Cotton 20% Silk
- Heavy Weight
2 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Wool Board Dyeing
- Dry Clean Only
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.