COTTON SILK SW PATCH KANTHA SHIRT DRESS
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
BY ORDER: We are going to start to produce this item after your order has completed.
- Oversized Fit
- Boxy Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Snap Front
- Shirt Collar
- French Sleeve
- Welt Pocket Front and Patch Pocket Reverse
- Above Knee Length
- Made in India
Bust 51.5" 57.5" Waist 54.0" 60.0" Hip 60.5" 66.5" Sleeve L 12.75" 14.25" Front L 34.75" 36.25" Back L 34.75" 36.25"
- 80% Cotton 20% Silk
- Light Weight
2 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton Over Dye
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- Sari borders of metallic thread may unravel.