JAIPUR PATCH KANTHA BELL SHAPE LONG VEST
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
- Relaxed Fit
- A-line Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Patch Pocket Front and Reverse
- Above Knee Length
- Made in India
Bust 45.5" Waist 53.0" Hip 60.0" Front L 32.25" Back L 33.5"
- 50% Cotton 50% Silk
- Medium Weight
4 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Vintage Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton and Silk Patch
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- Sari borders of metallic thread may unravel.