COTTON SILK SW PATCH KANTHA SHIRT JKT
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
BY ORDER: We are going to start to produce this item after your order has completed.
- Relaxed Fit
- Boxy Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Button Front
- Shirt Collar
- Long Sleeve
- Patch Pocket Front and Reverse
- Above Knee Length
- Made in India
Bust 43.0" 47.0" 51.0" Waist 43.0" 47.0" 51.0" Hip 43.0" 47.0" 51.0" Sleeve L 32.0" 33.0" 34.0" Front L 30.5" 31.5" 32.5" Back L 33.0" 34.0" 35.0"
- 80% Cotton 20% Silk
- Light Weight
2 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton Over Dye
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- Sari borders of metallic thread may unravel.