COTTON SILK SW PATCH KANTHA CAP SLV. FLARE DRESS
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
BY ORDER: We are going to start to produce this item after your order has completed.
- Relaxed Fit
- A-line Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Welt Pocket Front and Patch Pocket Reverse
- Bellow Knee Length
- Made in India
Bust 41.5" 43.5" 46.5" Waist 54.0" 56.0" 59.0" Hip 70.0" 72.0" 75.0" Sleeve L 10.0" 10.5" 10.75" Front L 40.75" 41.25" 42.0" Back L 42.0" 42.5" 43.25"
- 80% Cotton 20% Silk
- Light Weight
2 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton Over Dye
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- Sari borders of metallic thread may unravel.