CUT THROUGH DOT AND HOLES KANTHA PANELED FLARE SKIRT
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
BY ORDER: We are going to start to produce this item after your order has completed.
- Relaxed Fit
- Fully Reversible
- Elastic Waistband
- Patch Pocket Front Reverse
- Ankle Length
- Made in India
Waist 32.0" 34.0" 37.0" Waist Elastic 29.0" 30.0" 31.5" Hip 44.5" 46.5" 49.5" Front L 34.0" 34.5" 35.0" Back L 34.0" 34.5" 35.0"
- 95% Cotton 5% Silk
- Light Weight
2 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Vintage Cut Out Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- If frayed edges unravel, trim any hanging threads without worry.