FRAYED PATCH KANTHA A-LINE JKT
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
BY ORDER: We are going to start to produce this item after your order has completed.
- Relaxed Fit
- A-line Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Kimono Collar
- Long Sleeve
- Patch Pocket Front and Reverse
- Above Knee Length
- Made in India
Bust 43.0" 50.0" 57.0" Waist 50.0" 56.0" 61.0" Hip 58.0" 65.0" 67.0" Sleeve L 28.5" 29.5" 29.5" Front L 31.0" 33.0" 34.0" Back L 31.0" 33.0" 34.0"
- 100% Cotton
- Light Weight
2 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Vintage Cotton Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- If frayed edges unravel, trim any hanging threads without worry.