FRAYED PATCH WITH BROCADE KANTHA WRAP FLARE COAT
2 layers of saris hand-stitched together.
It's wearable outdoors in summer, as well as indoors with its comfortable light weight soft to the skin.
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
BY ORDER: We are going to start to produce this item after your order has completed.
- Relaxed Fit
- A-line Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Snap Front
- Three-quarter Sleeve
- Welt Pocket Front and Patch Pocket Reverse
- Knee Length
- Made in India
Bust 43.5" Waist 47.0" Hip 50.0" Sleeve L 26.25" Front L 41.5" Back L 43.5"
- 85% Cotton 25% Silk
- Light Weight
2 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Vintage Cotton and Silk Patch
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- If frayed edges unravel, trim any hanging threads without worry.