WOVEN IKAT & FRAYED PATCH KANTHA KIMONO ROBE
- FABRIC :
- COLOR :
- Relaxed Fit
- A-line Silhouette
- Fully Reversible
- Kimono Collar
- Three-quarter Sleeve
- On Seam Pocket Front and Patch Pocket Reverse
- Below Knee Length
- Made in India
Bust 52.0" Waist 55.0" Hip 60.0" Sleeve L 23.0" Front L 45.5" Back L 47.5"
- 100% Cotton
- Medium Weight
4 Layer Vintage Saris with Hand Stitches on Entire Garment
Front Side is Hand Woven Ikat Cotton
Reverse Side is Vintage Cotton Frayed Patch
- Cold Hand Wash or Machine Wash with Mesh Bag
- Flat Dry or Delicate Cycle Dry
- Dry Cleanable
- PLEASE NOTE
- Kantha items are all hand-stitched and each is unique.
- Vintage saris may have small tears or blemishes even after washing and mending.
- Vintage sari patches may vary from photos.
- If frayed edges unravel, trim any hanging threads without worry.